Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
You know how you love a restaurant until you get a job there and then you know all the dirty secrets and you're grossed out and don't want to eat there anymore? Well, I loved Chipotle so much in high school that I got a job there and I was blown away and how their food is even MORE fresh than I assumed it was, and every store I've worked in or visited has been IMMACULATELY clean. I've now worked in food service for ten years, and every kitchen I've worked in since chipotle has been kind of gross and definitely a letdown.

But regardless. Chipotle will always be my number one because their food TASTES great and IS great. Fresh grilled meat, salsas and guacamole made in-house every day, and flavors that no one else can duplicate (I've tried. I lived in Puerto Rico and missed chipotle and I did my best but my burrito bol was sad compared to the real deal).

I eat after a workout, and I always feel like I'm doing something nice for my body with fresh, high quality food.
Amanda D.
By far Chipotle is my family's favorite restaurant for fresh made burritos and tacos. My son loves the guacamole and we love that all ingredients are freshly made and you seen it made in front of you.
Gaby D.
Orlando, FL
Oh Chipotle, my go to restaurant when I want a home cooked meal without actually being home and cooking it. It's affordable for the amount of fresh food you receive and the quality. They have had some bad light in the media but they are quick to bounce back. Great food!
Morgan F.
Maaaan if you still have not tried chipotle I don't even know what to say, but ask why. I love it because it is fast, but healthy and reasonably priced especially since I eat one burrito bowl it for two meals. Try the guac and chips y'all!!!
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Super super super delicious I definitely love getting this and always ask my parents if they can pass by and get me a bowl it is customizable and you can ask for as little or as much of whatever you like I go there daily and I love the the food and it's not too pricey
Eliot O.
Chipotle's a good place to get healthier fast-ish food. I like the sofritas because it's a real vegetarian option- the tofu isn't bland or squishy- it's cooked with spices and actually has flavor.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I love chipotle. I get a chicken burrito with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, & the hot sauce. The hot sauce kills my stomach, but the taste is wonderful. If you have a regular stomach & not used to hot foods, I wouldn’t get too much.
Katie C.
HOUSTON, TX
Let me just start this off by saying, I am not 100% stereotypical white girl however, oh my goodness I love me some Chipotle. The only thing that would make it better is if they started serving queso.
Amy K.
Love chipotle! Always great customer service, easy to order! When I was a newbie the employees were also very helpful in guiding me along the process! Love the chicken bowl, brown rice, corn salsa, cheese, lettuce and salad dressing!
Kaycee S.
Chipotle is my favorite "fast food" restaurant. The food is guaranteed fresh and the guacamole is to superb! While I never stray from the chicken burrito bowl, my husband raves about the barbacoa.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill