Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sarah H.
One word: Guacomole. I can't get enough guacamole in my life. I love the bowls and classic chicken burritos. Those are my go tos with a side of chips and guac. Don't go here too often but it's always really good and fresh. Who doesn't love chipotle?!
Hayley M.
Saint Paul, MN
Okay so Chipotle is pretty good. I love that they have good vegetarian/vegan options, especially their Sofritas! However, I personally like the taste of Qdoba better & Qdoba has free guacamole... If you can look past that, then the Sofritas burrito at Chipotle is where its at!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
My whole family is obsessed with Chipotle. Me and the kids love the burrito bowls. We all for 1/2 chicken and 1/2 carnitas because then we get a very generous portion of meat without paying more. Awesome food!
Alondra B.
Paterson, NJ
Chipotle is the BESSSTTTTTTTT! I will always love chipotle. I go at least once a week when I have time. The bowls are so good with the spicy sauce and the chicken is so good!!!
Melissa L.
Not too long ago I was like living on chipotle. I was getting it at least once a week and it lasts me two meals because I always get extra rice. Their barbacoa is soooo good and I just cannot even think about eating it without their medium sauce!
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I go to chipotle way to much.. but it's a good thing! I love getting a bowl and get the vegetarian because you get free guacamole without extra charge:) sometimes I wish they would put a little more in the bowl
Lauren G.
Columbus , OH
My favorite fast food place. My go-to order is a bowl to go with a tortilla on the bottom. This way plus all of my toppings I am able to get two meals out of it instead of one.
I absolutely love Chipotle. I'm a somewhat picky eater and I appreciate the trend they kicked off for total customization of their food. I wish there was more consistency between restaurants regarding portion sizes, but even with the variation I'm rarely disappointed with my meal.
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I haven't tried all of the food they offer but I usually order the chicken, rice, and black beans. It tastes really good. I don't like that they do not have more of a selection and they are pretty expensive.
Rae H.
Las Vegas, NV
Sofritas are perfect. As someone who eats a plant based diet, its nice to have a quick option go tofu based protein. Everything is always fresh, and the quality is on par. I'm so glad there are so many salsas so that meals are never boring.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?