Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Chipotle is a delicious fresh place to grab lunch or dinner. They are reasonably priced and freshly cooked. My only complaint is it's a tad spicy for my children, even the chicken. But for me it's highly enjoyable and I would recommend it to anybody
Kathryn T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Chipotle is great because of the ability to create your own meal with items that you know that you like. The guacamole is fantastic, but I have noticed that the locations near me tend to run out of items on an everyday basis (guac, rice, cheese, ect.) It's also a little pricy in comparison to other fast food restaurants.
Paige G.
goshen
I️ visit Chipotle in Mason, Ohio 3-5 Times a week and enjoy every visit. The food never disappoints. I️ change up my order almost every time depending on what I️ am in the mood for. It’s the easiest thing and so close to my regular meal prep, it helps keep me on track. It always tastes fresh!
Str8beauty -.
I love this place my favorite is the chicken burrito bowl with a side of guacamole I never had anything bad from there although the lines be ridiculous good quality food I go there about 3 times a month it's addicting
Roxanne C.
Chipotle is a wonderful place to get food if your on the go. The place has a variety of items to choose from. My favorite item is the barbacoa because it has a very good flavor and the meal is also very affordable for people of who in a budget.
Brittany W.
Niceville, FL
Omg I love chipotle!! It's bomb and 1000000x better than qudoba and it's affordable! Great quality!!! Would 10/10 recommend! Pros very good food, cons to much cilantro in my rice! Just not a big fan of the clinatro but they have the best Salsa!!!
Sarah D.
A popular lunch and dinner place with the campus crowd, there is almost always a line of some sort at Chipotle. Unfortunately, the line is pretty slow. It's not uncommon to see the line backed up, wrapping around some of the tables, because of one or two orders that seemed to have thrown off the staff. If you are the type to plan ahead, order online, so you can just walk up to the pick up register and get your food almost immediately. It is also quite common to have to repeat yourself when ordering; this is largely due to the noise level inside during lunch and dinner hours.

Chipotle has burritos, bowls, salads, and tacos (and more on a secret menu). Just about everyone gets a burrito or a bowl and you're likely to get more for your money with those two. It's easy for a burrito to get over packed if you're the type to get everything on it, so you might want to opt for a bowl instead. The chicken is arguably the best meat option here. The steak is chewy, the barbacoa is boring, and the carnitas are dry and under spiced. A pork travesty. Veggies (green peppers and onions) are free, but they won't ask if you want it, you'll have to be explicit.
Lauren D.
Carrollton, TX
Although I love chick-fil-a, if my husband and I want a healthier option or fast food Mexican; we always go to chipotle! It's easy, quick and healthy! We go once a week or maybe every other week. My husband could eat there every day if he could!
Lahela M.
I'm a regular at chipotle. It's about expensive but it's definitely worth the money. I get a double chicken bowl and pair it with chips. Their meat is high quality and for fast food it tastes so delicious.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Chipotle is my jam, y'all. I love to get a salad or bowl. I rarely get burritos but those are good too. I also like getting steak quesadillas from there. If you haven't had one... you're missing out. Matter fact...go get one now & thank me later.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?