Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Amazing!!! Their food is so good it tastes like heaven I do recommend this go my friends!! So gooooddd it's hard to believe it they have cub God pricing and this so that best mexi can restraint in the world
Lauren D.
Carrollton, TX
Although I love chick-fil-a, if my husband and I want a healthier option or fast food Mexican; we always go to chipotle! It's easy, quick and healthy! We go once a week or maybe every other week. My husband could eat there every day if he could!
Brittany W.
Niceville, FL
Omg I love chipotle!! It's bomb and 1000000x better than qudoba and it's affordable! Great quality!!! Would 10/10 recommend! Pros very good food, cons to much cilantro in my rice! Just not a big fan of the clinatro but they have the best Salsa!!!
Lahela M.
I'm a regular at chipotle. It's about expensive but it's definitely worth the money. I get a double chicken bowl and pair it with chips. Their meat is high quality and for fast food it tastes so delicious.
Sarah H.
One word: Guacomole. I can't get enough guacamole in my life. I love the bowls and classic chicken burritos. Those are my go tos with a side of chips and guac. Don't go here too often but it's always really good and fresh. Who doesn't love chipotle?!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Chipotle is my jam, y'all. I love to get a salad or bowl. I rarely get burritos but those are good too. I also like getting steak quesadillas from there. If you haven't had one... you're missing out. Matter fact...go get one now & thank me later.
Kristýna B.
I no longer eat a lot of meat so I typically avoid fast food places such as Chipotle, but it used to be one of my favorite fast food places when I did eat out more and ate more meat. Their chicken has a kick to it, which i like. My favorite thing would be the burrito bowls.
Str8beauty -.
I love this place my favorite is the chicken burrito bowl with a side of guacamole I never had anything bad from there although the lines be ridiculous good quality food I go there about 3 times a month it's addicting
Lori L.
Parma, OH
My whole family is obsessed with Chipotle. Me and the kids love the burrito bowls. We all for 1/2 chicken and 1/2 carnitas because then we get a very generous portion of meat without paying more. Awesome food!
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I haven't tried all of the food they offer but I usually order the chicken, rice, and black beans. It tastes really good. I don't like that they do not have more of a selection and they are pretty expensive.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill