Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Christy B.
Manhattan, KS
I soooooooo Love Chipotle!! its always fresh food and smells soo good.. I love getting the burritos.. and i go there when i get a chance too Yummy yum!!
Josey G.
Baker City, OR
My entire family loves Chipotle. When we are wanting something quick, delicious, and suitable for all of our little picky eaters, Chipotle is our go to.
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
I had never had burritos or anything of the like before I tried Chipotle. I love how the experience is fast and personalized. This place is delicious!!
jonise l.
I could eat chipotle every single day for the rest of my life and be perfectly okay with it. The food is amazing as well as the service. I love chipotle
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
I LOVEEEEEEE chipotle! it is my absolute favorite! if I could eat it everyday I would. it it just the best I don't see how anyone could live without it!
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Uno de mis restaurantes favoritos!
Me encanta todooooo lo que venden en chipotle!
Comida saludable con buen sabor y porciones grandes! A un buen precio!
Teresa L.
I love Mexican food and This is one of my fav Mexican places. I just wish that they had ground beef on their menu. Other than that, the place is perfect!
Stephanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Chipotle, their steak burrito bowls are my favorite. And every time I go there chips and guacamole are a must! Everything is so fresh and tasty!
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
It is a great all natural place to go! I love that they car so much about the environment they have produced a healthy all natural "fast food" resturant!
Kim R.
Canton, OH
Love chipotle!! The food is always fresh and hot. I usually get a chicken bowl and always switch up my toppings. Their chips and guacamole are the best!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?