Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
It is a great all natural place to go! I love that they car so much about the environment they have produced a healthy all natural "fast food" resturant!
Jenn B.
I absolutely love the burritos here, and the salad as well. The dressing is fantastic, but 2.10 for guacamole is overpriced given how much they give you.
Erica T.
Atlanta, GA
Is there anything negative I can say about chipotle? Their food is incredible, its very fresh and the flavor is spot on. One of my favorite "fast foods"
Gabby S.
Austin, TX
Chipotle is great. I only get the burrito bowls because I prefer to get a burrito from Freebirds, but the options at Chipotle are pretttttty darn good.
Natalia P.
Chipotle is mine and my boyfriend's go to place, we're here at least a few times each week. It's priced well and their burrito bowls are so addictive!
Gabi B.
Chipotle is basically every college student's best friend. It is cheap, healthy, convenient, and now they deliver. What else could anyone ever ask for?
Tahesha A.
Mount Vernon, NY
Though expensive here in nyc, i love the shredded port bowl. It's hard not to have this every day for lunch BUT you will put on the pounds if you do.
Maria B.
This is one of my favourites When we talk about Mexican places. It's just perfect, every time that I go I feel like the burrito tastes better. Heaven!
Janay L.
Morningside, MD
I actually respect Chipotle for letting it be know that their foods contain GMOs...genetically modified organism! This place would be perfect without!
PhaNyia L.
I have only been to chipotle once but omg .. let me tell you ... it was sooooo yummy. It's sorta like a subway but for burritos! which is pretty neat.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?