Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Chipotle is always a good place to go if you want left overs! They always feel up those bowl to the top! Love that they are GMO free and that they have healthy choices. It is a little in the expensive side but definitely worth it.
Sunev A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love chipotle. It’s sad but this is my happy food place! It’s so light and refreshing and flavorful! Ugh I love it so much! I usually try to not get sour cream and cheese all the time in my bowl because it can sometimes be too heavy! But ugh CORN AND GUACAMOLE AND WHITE RICE AND CHICKEN!!! YUMM
Kim J.
Wish they delivered. Lol. I love the burrito bowl and tacos from here, they are the best. They always jam pack my food whichever one i order, sometimes both. I never go inside to order i order online and pickup it's so much easier and i avoid people haha
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL
The food is good quality. They let you know nutrition facts on the printed menu. It's great to get when you are in a rush. Adding guac costs a bit more but is totally worth getting.
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
Nothing better than Chipotle! I buy it for myself almost weekly. I simply cannot go without it AND the food is always consistent. Definitely reasonably priced, good quality, healthy food.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Chipotle is one of those things you try once And then start getting intense cravings for. It's incredibly filling as has a taste all it's own. A decent price. A lot of food for a little money. Burritos are huge. You will have to roll back to your car!
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
I love that they use all fresh ingredients and have so many choices for those who are vegetarian or gluten-free. Only con I have for them is that their lines are insanely long at times. There needs to be more of these restaurants! I personally love the Steak burrito from them with everything!
Megan C.
I adore Chipotle. The employees normally make fun of my order, which is admittedly strange, but I still love to go there. A unique restaurant with many options available. Wonderful flavors.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
I could eat this every day of the week. I love the flavor as well as all of the freshness that is served everytime. I get the bowl all the time and am always satisfied. I recommend to at least try this place once. It's delicious.
Miranda L.
Dayton, OH
Chipotle is great for a fast, clean, and delicious meal. I typically get the soft tacos with chicken but enjoy having the ability to customize on the fly. I usually visit my local Chipotle once every two weeks.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?