Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL
Delicious, healthy fast food. I love how quick they are and the countless amount of combinations you can make to really make your bowl/burrito your own.
kimberly r.
Loganville, GA
Its such a healthy way of eating to go for a cheap price! you can't beat it . The meat is tender and cooked fresh. Would choose this over moss any day.
Erica T.
Atlanta, GA
Is there anything negative I can say about chipotle? Their food is incredible, its very fresh and the flavor is spot on. One of my favorite "fast foods"
Thaty A.
I always get the chicken burrito bowl with white rice and pinto beans –so yummy!! As a Latina I really appreciate good rice and their rice is delicious.
monica t.
Monroe, NY
Excellent food. Very healthy choice and not to mention how delicious it is.it is very personalized too. You choose the ingredients you want in your meal.
Lizbeth C.
Moreno Valley, CA
The fact their menu is so smalls makes it easy to decide. No "mystery" ingredients give me that piece of mind that I'm giving my kids something healthy!
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
My favorite fast food place that I can eat at within my diet plan. The flavors of their meats are perfection. Can't beat the guac, too bad it cost extra.
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
The food taste awesome! It always taste fresh and healthy. The restaurant is always clean and spotless. Not to mention service is always quick and easy.
Diana D.
Taunton, MA
Chipotle is amazing! The food is awesome, fresh, and a generous portion. My only complaint (which is a personal preference) is the abundance of cilantro.
Hilary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am never disappointed with my food from there. its so much food and worth the price. i enjoy that they use farm raised chicken and fresh ingredients.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?