Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
My favorite fast food place that I can eat at within my diet plan. The flavors of their meats are perfection. Can't beat the guac, too bad it cost extra.
Mariah P.
Chandler, AZ
AMAZING! I go every friday and I never get bored of it! So healthy and such a great price for the amount of food given! Their chips are one of a kind.
Alexandra N.
Orchard park, NY
Chipotle has amazing food. Although their menu isn't that big, the items that they do have are delicious! Especially the guacamole!! Now I am craving it.
Lizbeth C.
Moreno Valley, CA
The fact their menu is so smalls makes it easy to decide. No "mystery" ingredients give me that piece of mind that I'm giving my kids something healthy!
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
I love Chipotles steak and chicken bowls. But after they had that ecoli outbreak all over the news I won't eat their anymore... They lost my business...
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've eaten at Chipotle a few times, but each time, I felt the same way. I think the food is too bland, and was ultimately unimpressed. I prefer Qdobas.
Jessica C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I would eat here every single day if I could! The new sofritas burritos are great for those who don't eat meat. The guacamole and chips are my favorite!
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
The perfect lunch spot ever,if you love Mexican food then I suggest check this place out amazing flavor and good portion for the price you customize it
Melissa T.
I used to hate chipotle and lived hot head burrito. After being forced to only have the option of chipotle, I grew to love it. They have the best chips.
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the food from Chipotle! It tastes great, and the burritos are huge! It is a little expensive to me, but you also get a ton of food for your money.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?