Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
Im not a fan of this restaurant just because I feel like I am over paying for a meal that has almost no flavor and is just too much to eat in one sitting.
Nicole W.
Plainfield, IL
I love Chipotle. My boyfriend loves it even more. I always love adding guacamole, it makes the whole burrito taste like HEAVEN! Who doesn't love Chipotle!
Cynthia T.
Savage, MN
Hands down my favorite chain ever. I get the same thing every time, but it never gets old! Everything is fresh and delicious, and now I want some. Dang it.
Michelle E.
South River, NJ
I've only been here like 3 times, and have got the same thing every time... but it's definitely delicious! I think the price is pretty inexpensive too.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I use eat dry Chipotle all the time. I don't go there anymore. I go to Qdoba's. I think Qdobas food is a little better. Chipotle is cheaper then Qdobas.
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
I love Chipotle! My boyfriend and I go there very often. It is quick but delicious. You get to choose what you want and watch them make it. Its awesome!
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
Best place to eat! I love the burritos and the bowls! They steak is amazing and delicious! They have two types of rices and the guacamole is incredible!
Tina B.
Streamwood, IL
I so love this place. I love the fact I know what to expect. Also so so yummy I love all the veggie options for the days you feel a little less meaty.
Samantha G.
If you've never had chipotle ..... YOU are missing out !!!!! the guac , the steak , the chicken literally EVERYTHING ! Also they're chips are the BOMB !
Ken Z.
It's seriously the best burrito I've ever had, not to mention affordable & they're animals are free ranged which are not mistreated like other companies.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?