Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kayla M.
Trussville, AL
Everything is very fresh at Chipotle. I absolutely love their salads and guacamole. I enjoy the convenience and the speedy service during my lunch break.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
Carnitas! I love everything about the massive burritos from Chipotle. They're very affordable and more than satisfying. I'm a fan of the cilantro rice. Yum
Amy J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chipotle!!! I get a burrito bowl everytime I go there. Some places are more stingy while other places are more generous! Chicken & steak is the best
Mackenzie W.
Iola, KS
Fav!! So good! No matter what you get you will not be disappointed! I get a chicken burrito and it is so great every time! Great price! And great quality!
Marissa S.
TAMARAC, FL
I LOVE THE BUILD YOUR OWN BURRITO BOWL OPTION. THE FOOD TASTES FRESH AND IS A HEALTHIER FAST FOOD OPTION FOR WHEN YOU ARE ON THE GO! I RECOMMEND THE STEAK!
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
Chipotle is my all time favorite. Their burrito bowls are great. I love their chips as well. The lime and chunky salt on the chips make them so delicious!
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Chipotle is good but pretty expensive. I usually get the bowl with chicken. It's alot of food but all tastes really good. Don't forget the chips and guac.
Kiana T.
Chipotle ... I'd have to say chipotle is way healthier than Qdoba. Qdoba wins as my favorite though. Decent portions , healthy food and very fast service.
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
I may be a typical basic girl but I love chipotle. It's great for the specific diet I'm on. I can go get a bowl which will last me for at least two meals.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Love this place! My son is now a fan too at 12 he had is first burrito last week,chicken,lettuce and cheese to start him off. Next time he will try steak./
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill