Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Katy L.
They give you plenty of food. I also love the flavors of the salsas and the burritos! It isn't my favorite place to eat but it has pretty good food there!
Kayla E.
Bethany, OK
I have only eaten at Chipotle a couple of times and it tasted really great each time. I was a hit surprised by the calorie content of the burritos though.
Jamie P.
Bethpage, TN
This was foodie just had to go and taste this food. Everyone was going on and on about this place. I tried and LOVED IT!!! Went for more for a solid week.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Love this place! My son is now a fan too at 12 he had is first burrito last week,chicken,lettuce and cheese to start him off. Next time he will try steak./
Charlotte B.
One of my favorite places to eat. Love the food & the variety in choices. Delicious food! One was just put in by my house and I cannot wait for it to open!
Mackenzie W.
Iola, KS
Fav!! So good! No matter what you get you will not be disappointed! I get a chicken burrito and it is so great every time! Great price! And great quality!
Kelsie B.
COLUMBUS, OH
I love everything about this place. Their salsa is the best!! I could eat that and chips every single day of my life. Too many emotion's not enough space.
Kiana T.
Chipotle ... I'd have to say chipotle is way healthier than Qdoba. Qdoba wins as my favorite though. Decent portions , healthy food and very fast service.
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
My hubby and I cant get enough of chipotle! its soo good and not to mention healthy! good price too. They only have 2 stores at my town, wish they had more
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
Chipotle is my all time favorite. Their burrito bowls are great. I love their chips as well. The lime and chunky salt on the chips make them so delicious!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?