Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Katie S.
I love the quick service that is offered at Chipotle. My whole family is able to get different ingredients in the dish we love. I typically visit a Chipotle about once or twice a month. The only thing I would change is the price of the delicious guacamole.
Molly R.
Chipotle is really good especially for the amount of food you get. It can kind of be on the pricey side but you really do get a lot of food. and their guacamole is the best I've ever had!
Rachael R.
I might be biased because I am a Doba person, but eating Chipotle wasn't all that it's hyped up to be. I got a burrito bowl and my stomach hurt after. My roommates and I all had some stomach pain after. And they don't have free chips with burrito bowls...
Sarah M.
Bayville, NJ
Chipotle is one of the beat places for fast food. They have vegetarian options which works out well for me. I would say I go once a week. I usually end up spending upwards of 10 per person. I will say I do not like their chips. They are way too salty.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Chipotle Mexican Grill is basically a Mexican food version of Subway (in the form of burritos and salad bowls). I go typically once every two weeks, and my burritos are always busting at the seams. they give you a lot of food for how much you pay for, and you will always want to come back. Go try this place, seriously, it's great.
Jayme H.
Chipotle is addicting. Have you tried their corn salsa yet? So good! Its so easy to customize my meals and every time it turns out delicious! There are endless combinations. I love how fresh the food is and how clean the employees keep the store.
Amy E.
Favorite restaurant! Chipotle is so affordable, fresh, and delicious. They are always so fast with your order, all the ingredients are fresh. Worth every penny, never had a bad experience. I recommend it to my friends all the time and not one has been disappointed. Get the guac, you won't regret it!
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love chipotle it's so good especially if you're craving a good old Mexican bowl now you can go and get a chipotle bowl super good super affordable and I always love getting this before I go to work I love their burritos to super good
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Chipotle is always a good place to go if you want left overs! They always feel up those bowl to the top! Love that they are GMO free and that they have healthy choices. It is a little in the expensive side but definitely worth it.
Gianna C.
Hampton, NH

Chipotle is always packed and for the life of me I can never figure out why. The food is decent but tremendously overpriced. A vegetarian burrito with chips and guacamole should not be upwards of $15. My local Mexican stand charges half that for twice the food.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?