Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Leah L.
Hampstead, MD
Definitely not one of my favorites, food does not agree with me, way too spicy. Workers never seem to understand the difference between spicy and not spicy.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
So tasty! Fresh ingredients with all sorts of different combinations to try out. My brother always gets the fajita veggies thrown in and says it's a must.
Missy R.
York, PA
I'm always stuffed when I leave Chipotle! The service is quick, you can choose exactly what you want in your meal, and you don't feel like you ate fast food.
Alison N.
Love chipotle! Much more fresh options than other fast casual food. Servings especially with the bowl are big! I do find some inconsistencies between stores
Joanna B.
Great filling bowls - I can't even finish one on my own, so for two meals the price can't be beat for a healthier fast food option that's actually delicious.
Melany V.
Chipotle is my lifeeee! -says everyone! I love going here because they give you a ton of great food for a cheap price! Everything is fresh and taste amazing!
Rosa C.
Avondale, AZ
I love Chipotle, it is always warm and just tastes delicious, I love how fast you can get your food, I love how it can be served on a plate or in a burrito.
janet l.
I love their food. Especially there beef tacos but for some reason I always get sick the next day. I wish it didn't make me feel icky cue it's just so yummy
Lisa P.
Really like the burrito bowls. The steak has a bit of a spicy kick. I'm happy that they don't charge extra for the grilled veggies. The sauces are delicious.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
Very fresh food. After I had my daughter the first thing I ate was Chipotle. Guac is amazing, very fresh. haven't had anything I don't like from here yet :)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill