Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Melissa G.
Stamford, CT
I'm in love with their create your own burritos!! Such great flavor. I prefer the barbacoa and brown rice!! I also love their chips and salsa!! Yum yum yum!
Amy J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chipotle!!! I get a burrito bowl everytime I go there. Some places are more stingy while other places are more generous! Chicken & steak is the best
Mackenzie W.
Iola, KS
Fav!! So good! No matter what you get you will not be disappointed! I get a chicken burrito and it is so great every time! Great price! And great quality!
Bianca R.
Houston , TX
Okay my friend works here , so I kind of eat here a lot. Nice food, get you real full n you cans save for later. Nice size of food for less than 10 bucks.
Kayla E.
Bethany, OK
I have only eaten at Chipotle a couple of times and it tasted really great each time. I was a hit surprised by the calorie content of the burritos though.
Kayla M.
Trussville, AL
Everything is very fresh at Chipotle. I absolutely love their salads and guacamole. I enjoy the convenience and the speedy service during my lunch break.
Dahianny M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Always amazing service and the food tastes Amazing!!!!! Absolutely love the Carne Asada bowl. Also the ships and salsa are just out of this world amazing.
Maritza S.
I love eating here! The best burritos I have ever tried. Very natural and easy on the stomach. I go here every chance I get. Veggie burrito is my favorite.
Kiana T.
Chipotle ... I'd have to say chipotle is way healthier than Qdoba. Qdoba wins as my favorite though. Decent portions , healthy food and very fast service.
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
I love chipotle. Not only is the food delicious, I love the ethics of the company. They source their food locally whenever possible, and always ethically.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?