Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
THE BEST EVER!!!!! This is my favorite place to eat out!! The ingredients are always fresh and delicious! I go here because it is one of the healier options.
Jennifer O.
I would recommend this place. I love there burrito bowls super delicious. I have a lot of friends who love this place. They have healthy items to pick from.
dani m.
chicken burrito bowl for me and a kids build your own for my toddler. everything is delish. leaving with a full belly and no guilt on a budget. so many wins!
Andy C.
Torrance, CA
The food at chipotle is delicious. I recommend the salad bowl, for your wanting to eat healthy. I recommend everyone to come and tray a burrito, or a blow.
Anthony R.
I've had everything from Chipotle. Best things are the salads. But the wait is unbearable. They definitely need to figure out a way to speed their service.
Erica F.
Knoxville, TN
This place is amazing use to only be able to get it back home, but they finally got some in town and couldn't be happier.. Have all my friends eating there!!
Voke O.
Sugar Land, TX
The first time i tried Chipotle it had a weird taste. And now I just love it like i spend most of my money their. Chipotle is so good no one understands me.
Katelyn M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Chipotle is pretty popular and always slammed at lunch time, I mean for the price and quality, it is pretty amazing for a HUGE portioned, quick bite to eat!
Terry A.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is a great fast food chain. They offer several healthy choices. My child also loves this place. It was clean and friendly staff. The food was very good.
Anaya P.
Brookline, MA
I love going there, my favorite place during finals. I love their chicken burrito with no beans, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and guac. tasty and fulfilling.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?