Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Gabrielle K.
Rosamond, CA
I love Chipotle. I love their guacamole and lime tortilla chips a lot. The lime rice is to die for and they give you so much for your buck! Go try it today!!
Paola G.
Love chipotle ! Food is always delicious, fresh, and affordable. Not to mention they always have great deals my fav being for nurse appreciation week!
Tony E.
Rome, NY
There is nothing better than a big fat burrito with some guacamole in it. I'd rather spend money on a good tasting, real meat product than go to Taco Bell.
Melissa P.
They introduced me to this place last year in November and got addicted I was going every week like twice a week . customize your own burrito bowl or taco :)
saodat R.
Lombard, IL
I can totally eat chipotle everyday! love it so much. It's worth the price you get so much for so less. I don't ever finish anyway I always have left overs.
Alison N.
Love chipotle! Much more fresh options than other fast casual food. Servings especially with the bowl are big! I do find some inconsistencies between stores
Logan W.
Providence, RI
Great food, great company. They are dedicated to bringing you the best food through the best ingredients. Plus they have margaritas! How can you complain?
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Yummy! love this place. great food and great prices. clean restaruant and friendly staff! Will eat here again. love that they added sofritas for vegetarians
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
Chipotle is unlike other branches like Moe's and Qdoba. It differs in flavor. Chipotle has a nice spicy and favorable touch other places can't compete with.
Cristi L.
Statesboro, GA
Great! Like Moe's or QDoba but better! Just make sure to look at the steak before ordering! They tend to undercook it. Ask for a quesadilla wrapped burrito.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?