Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jenna R.
Oviedo, FL
Chipotle is fresh , quick, and natural. I love that you can watch their food being made and you are aware what's in it! My fav is the barbecoa it's delicious!
Kristen K.
Buffalo, NY
Chipotle is delicious. There's not really more to say! I get the veggie bowl so I can get free guac on it. The corn salsa is the best, so definitely get that!
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
I love their salads especially their steak salads. I used to love their burritos but eventually I couldn't eat all of it. I wish their burritos were smaller.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
My family loves chipotle! We eat here at least once a week! They have great prices and so so yummy food! All the employees that work there are always friendly!
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love Chipotle. The food is fantastic, the food line is convenient, and the fact that many Chipotle locations serve beer and margaritas is icing on the cake!
Amanda G.
Lancaster, PA
LOVE Chipotle! No GMO's and they use fresh quality ingredients at a GREAT price! I love their salad bowls! Always fast in line as well and can get taken to go!
Christina S.
Evansville , IN
I absolutely love Chipotle! Great service, friendly workers, amazing fresh food.
I always get the chicken salad just because the vinaigrette is so darn delish.
Nancy D.
I've been here twice. A little pricey but well worth it. I had a burrito which was GREAT!!! But had a burrito bowl the following time and oh lord- yummy!!!!!!
Brianna N.
South Beloit, IL
It was okay. I didn't expect a cold bowl though. And there was like not very much to choose from on the menu, I'm kind of picky so I like to have a selection.
Dana F.
Having worked at chipotle I can honestly say it's one of the best companies. There's a lot of time put into making the food fresh and it's always good quality.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill