Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Marie T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I just love the flavor of all the ingredients together. love the sauces and fills you up with very happy tummy without breaking your bank. highly recommended
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH
Very good place, I used to eat here all the time before they started getting ecoli & I love the guccamole it's so good! I love chicken from there in the bowl!
Brianna N.
South Beloit, IL
It was okay. I didn't expect a cold bowl though. And there was like not very much to choose from on the menu, I'm kind of picky so I like to have a selection.
Emma K.
Columbia Hts, MN
Loveee Chipotle! You get so much food and it makes great leftovers. The ingredients are always fresh. The only negative would be how busy it can get at times.
Kayla N.
Shiner, TX
It is really good. I am not into that much Mexican food but I think this does a good job at imitating it because lets face it people its not really authentic.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
The fresh fast food is by far not healthy, but it is a good alternative to a greasy burger. I like some other similar shops better, but they have good food.
Rachel H.
Riverview, FL
I LOVE this place. It tastes so good and the consistency of the food is on point! I always order the Burrito bowl. It a healthy alternative and tastes amazing!
Ashley T.
Theres nothing bad that I could possibly say about chipotle their food is really good and i just love how you get to look and choose what goes into your plate
Quyen L.
Rocky Hill, CT
This is place is great! I don't know if anyone do this, but you can get the burrito bowl and ask for the tortilla on the side. I can make 2 meals out of this!
Christina O.
Dublin, OH
The best parts about this restaurant: very reasonable price, good quality food, build your own so it can be as healthy or loaded as you want, and tons of food!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill