Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jenna O.
Once a week. We live close to two of them. Great quality items. Always fresh. I wish sometimes it was less spicy. I think there's just enough variety but they should add ground beef too! They offer just enough and keep it simple but it works!
Faith B.
I enjoy the quality product Chipotle offers its customers. The customized options each customer receives is second to none. The food is fresh and tastes great. Unless you are not a fan of cilantro, I would encourage a trip to Chipotle!
Marquiesha R.
Killeen, TX
This is by far my favorite restaurant when it comes to something quick to eat. They are definitely affordable and even have a rewards program. I've never had a problem with any of the food from there. My favorite thing to get other than a veggie burrito is the barbacoa burrito. Definitely give them a try.
Casandra T.
Prestonsburg, KY
There are days that I drive an hour and a half, one way, just so that I can go to Chipotle. I love it more than almost any person, and if science would just figure out a way for me to eat here every day and not be fat, I would be the happiest person on Earth.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Who doesn't love chipotle. Their burrito bowls are the way to go for me with steak of course. They are a bit on the price your side but they make it super worth your money and it taste so good definitely recommend!!!
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CHIPOTLE! The food is absooollluuteeellly tasty, and the service is great. I don't go very much but every time I go I wish I go on a daily. Not very healthy, but very worth it! I enjoy Chipotle very much and I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a good place to try out.
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
I actually used to love Moe's more than anything. It was my favorite up until I discovered Chipotle. My first time in Chipotle I wasn't so sure how I would like it Would the food be good, would there be any weird ingredients in the food, would it be enough to just order the main thing and not get chips? Well let me tell you. The food was FABULOUS! It tasted better than I could have imagined and it still is just as good every time I go in! There aren't any strange things in the food. They really care about the food they feed their customers. As far as is it enough food without chips? YES! Yes times a million. I got a steak bowl and my fiance got a burrito and we didn't even have room for the chips. We took them home with us to have later if we wanted them. Ha! We didn't even have room for them until the next day. I'm so glad I moved to a city that has Chipotle and that I was brave enough to venture in. I am never looking back! Sorry Moe's, see ya never!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Just had this for lunch yesterday at Millenia Mall! Chipotle makes the best burrito bowls! My favorite is: Brown Rice, Black Beans, Fajita Vegies, Steak, mike and medium sauce, Sour Cream, Corn, Cheese (shredded-not queso), Guacamole, and lettuce. Perfection.
Molly R.
Chipotle is really good especially for the amount of food you get. It can kind of be on the pricey side but you really do get a lot of food. and their guacamole is the best I've ever had!
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
Chipotle is the bomb. I love that they take so much care into where their products are sourced and also everything is just amazing. I think it's a good value too because you get a lot of food. I love chipotle and would eat there every day if i could
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?