Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Chipotle is okay I'm mean if you want a burrito go to a Mexican restaurant lol I usually just come here for the bowls . But I mean the gauc omg ūüėćūüėćūüėć to die lol
Allyson Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this place! I like that it's friendly for gluten-free lifestyles. Everything tastes really fresh and if I lived closer to one, I'd be there all the time.
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
There is something so fresh tasting about a Chipolte carnitas burrito. I work close to one and I go about every other week because I can't get enough of them,
Kari C.
Fort Wayne , IN
BEST RESTAURANT EVER! Love the online ordering. Always done in time for pick up. Tastes AMAZING. Could use more rice in the bowls and more vegetarian options.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
My family loves chipotle! We eat here at least once a week! They have great prices and so so yummy food! All the employees that work there are always friendly!
Alisha C.
Cambridge, OH
From the first time I had Chipotle, at Farm Aid in Columbus, Ohio, I was hooked. Their fresh ingredients. The philosophy behind their methods. I loved it all!
Nancy D.
I've been here twice. A little pricey but well worth it. I had a burrito which was GREAT!!! But had a burrito bowl the following time and oh lord- yummy!!!!!!
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Literally love it here! I eat here whenever I can! I always get a chicken burrito with chips and guacamole and it's to die for! Definitely would recommend it!!
Tia S.
Salem, OR
I have been to Chipotle three times and every time it was not very good! Everyone is obsessed with it so I don't know why I am having such bad experiences!!!!
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
Taste like home made. Well, close to home made. I am a vegetarian and love the option of creating my own meal. Everything is fresh and the portions are great.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?