Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nicole M.
I love how they stopped using GMOs. Their burrito bowls are delicious I get them all time with double chicken. Their meat portions are too small for my liking.
Mariah C.
Ashland, OH
The sizing isn't always consistent. The workers might need more training or something. The meat is sometimes burnt. Other than that I'm addicted on a good day.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
My family loves chipotle! We eat here at least once a week! They have great prices and so so yummy food! All the employees that work there are always friendly!
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
Taste like home made. Well, close to home made. I am a vegetarian and love the option of creating my own meal. Everything is fresh and the portions are great.
Nancy D.
I've been here twice. A little pricey but well worth it. I had a burrito which was GREAT!!! But had a burrito bowl the following time and oh lord- yummy!!!!!!
Kari C.
Fort Wayne , IN
BEST RESTAURANT EVER! Love the online ordering. Always done in time for pick up. Tastes AMAZING. Could use more rice in the bowls and more vegetarian options.
carina c.
Philadelphia, PA
I wwnt to this restaurant a few days ago, i got a burrito, they are so soo good. Although they are big... but i love it and recommend it for everyone to try it
Dria D.
Chipotle is amazing! Not exactly cheap but definitely worth the money. All of the ingredients taste fresh and i like that they make your food in front of you.
Linda S.
I prefer to eat at authentic restaurants but this is good for fast food. The portions are huge and flavorful. Most of the time, the food is freshly prepared.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Literally love it here! I eat here whenever I can! I always get a chicken burrito with chips and guacamole and it's to die for! Definitely would recommend it!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?