Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #8 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Emily C.
I just love Chipotle. I just recently tried the sofritos, and I thought it was amazing. I'm not typically a tofu fan, but this was good. The chips also taste great and whether in a bowl or burrito, it will always have great flavor.
Casandra T.
Prestonsburg, KY
There are days that I drive an hour and a half, one way, just so that I can go to Chipotle. I love it more than almost any person, and if science would just figure out a way for me to eat here every day and not be fat, I would be the happiest person on Earth.
Marquiesha R.
This is by far my favorite restaurant when it comes to something quick to eat. They are definitely affordable and even have a rewards program. I've never had a problem with any of the food from there. My favorite thing to get other than a veggie burrito is the barbacoa burrito. Definitely give them a try.
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CHIPOTLE! The food is absooollluuteeellly tasty, and the service is great. I don't go very much but every time I go I wish I go on a daily. Not very healthy, but very worth it! I enjoy Chipotle very much and I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a good place to try out.
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
I actually used to love Moe's more than anything. It was my favorite up until I discovered Chipotle. My first time in Chipotle I wasn't so sure how I would like it Would the food be good, would there be any weird ingredients in the food, would it be enough to just order the main thing and not get chips? Well let me tell you. The food was FABULOUS! It tasted better than I could have imagined and it still is just as good every time I go in! There aren't any strange things in the food. They really care about the food they feed their customers. As far as is it enough food without chips? YES! Yes times a million. I got a steak bowl and my fiance got a burrito and we didn't even have room for the chips. We took them home with us to have later if we wanted them. Ha! We didn't even have room for them until the next day. I'm so glad I moved to a city that has Chipotle and that I was brave enough to venture in. I am never looking back! Sorry Moe's, see ya never!
Jenna O.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Once a week. We live close to two of them. Great quality items. Always fresh. I wish sometimes it was less spicy. I think there's just enough variety but they should add ground beef too! They offer just enough and keep it simple but it works!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Just had this for lunch yesterday at Millenia Mall! Chipotle makes the best burrito bowls! My favorite is: Brown Rice, Black Beans, Fajita Vegies, Steak, mike and medium sauce, Sour Cream, Corn, Cheese (shredded-not queso), Guacamole, and lettuce. Perfection.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I enjoy the quality product Chipotle offers its customers. The customized options each customer receives is second to none. The food is fresh and tastes great. Unless you are not a fan of cilantro, I would encourage a trip to Chipotle!
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Who doesn't love chipotle. Their burrito bowls are the way to go for me with steak of course. They are a bit on the price your side but they make it super worth your money and it taste so good definitely recommend!!!
Mar M.
I worked at chipotle for almost 2 years, even though I no longer work there it is my favorite "fast food" place to eat. The food is always fresh and its delicious. It is fairly priced so I can afford to eat it often. And most times the staff is very friendly.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill