Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sara C.
Chesapeake, VA
If you love their burritos but want to cut back some calories, try their burrito bowls! Same great taste and freshness without worrying about the tortilla carbs.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I don't like their food or their atmosphere. I had a bad experience and that's all it takes to get me turned off of your restaurant. The burritos was hard and old. It was not good.
Miranda M.
Lexington, KY
I love chipotle so so so so much. if you haven't tried their breakfast i highly recommend it. and any other meal of the day this is a definite go to. nom nom nom
Emily B.
Vallejo, CA
Their tortilla chips are like my favorite things ever and their steak is always cooked perfectly. And I can totally stretch a burrito bowl into like three meals.
Jennie D.
State College, PA
I am gluten-free and I love that I can have so much from the Chipotle menu and never have to feel like I'm missing out. Their food and service are always great.
Paola V.
The employees expect you to know what you want when you get up there and it can be stressful if you have questions or are taking your time making decisions so it's best to check out the menu before you commit to standing in line if the line is short! I like the variety of protein they offer, their guacamole is delicious. They do have a kids meal which is great for my little one.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i love chipotle. I love the bowl and thei spicy guacamole. I go there quite often and there is one close to me. It is very affordable and a good portion. It is a very good quality and food is food fresh and low calories. I would highly recommend chipotle
Mimi N.
Yum! Fast. Friendly. Delicious food! Very satisfied with chipotle, yet again! We got there upon opening and received great service from all the employees.

Food- I wish the sofritas always looked fresh. Most of the time I go to Chipotle (in general), it looks crusty and hard. I think Chipotle could fix this issue by cooking smaller portions at a time to prevent wasting food, but also keeping their food fresh.
They're good about picking out the wilted lettuce and making sure the food area is clean. There isn't always sliced lemon for your drinks, but I guess it depends on how busy they are when you go.

Parking- There's a mid-sized parking lot. It's usually crazy with people coming and going, especially during lunch hours. It's not the easiest parking lot to pull out of either!

Pricing- I'd say their prices range from $6 and change to $9 depending on your choice of protein (tofu (sofritas), chicken, pork, steak, etc.
Melanie R.
Davie, FL
This place is amazing. The food here taste amazing. This is probably one of my favorite fast food restaurants.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
I always always always want Chipotle. It sounds so good even right now. I can get so full and not feel bad about myself. I can get a salad and choose my extras wisely. Then I top it off with chipotle tabasco. The staff is usually suoer efficient. I could probably eat Chipotle every day. Even when there is a line, I will go in. The atmosphere is relaxing but modern. Love it.

The only problem I have with Chipotle concerns their PR team. It's not just them; other companies do it too. I love that they care about the sourcing of their food, but it makes it seem like everyone else is bad by using certain words that don't mean anything. Not the case. I am sure you can find what I am talking about if you search farmers and chipotle.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?