Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
heather a.
Philadelphia, PA
YUM! I go here every once in a while first time i went these i got all simple stuff next time i went i changed it up. best thing is the guc! totally worth the extra it costs.
Katrina N.
Laurel, MD
You can't go wrong with Chipotle's. I love that you can get a bowl with just salad and all those great fresh toppings as if you are eating a burrito but healthier and lighter.
Lana a.
Not a bad place. everything is right in front of you, so a quick Mexican fast food place with fairly fresh items, and a bit on a pricey end considering its a fast food place.
Amanda J.
Lexington, KY
SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! I get the burrito bowl and it is PACKED with ingredients! yummmmmm. Although the one i went to in Lexington, ky was a bit dirty, it was still delicious
michelle c.
Happy that a Chipotle just opened up by my work! We can order online and easily pick it up. Wish they delivered though. Huge portions. Can be pricey depending on what you get.
Jenice M.
Chino Hills, CA
Chipotle is so good!! Every time i come here it always ruined my diet because of the good food here! I tried Chipotle in our town here in Chino Hills, the place is nice also.
Jamie Q.
Hazelwood, MO
I love Chipotle because you don't often get to get a healthy meal that taste this good. It feels you up but doesn't make u feel heavy. I just wish there was one closer to me.
Anthony L.
Hialeah, FL
I love a good burrito. Best part is that you get to choose what yo want and all the ingredients are fresh and delicious. Overall its a great place and i enjoy the quantity.
Nadine N.
I have never been disappointed by chipotle; I love the fact that it's enough of a "fast-food" place that you can grab a quick bite, but not so much that it's distasteful.
Chrissy C.
Leesburg, VA
I really like the food and preparation, however, the service isn't always the best. They don't want to take the time to listen, they just want to push you through the line.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill