Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Mike V.
Went here for the first time a couple months ago and I can't stop going back. Best steak burrito in the area by far. Plenty of food, but a little on the expensive side
Catherine C.
East Lansing, MI
I love the food here. It's so delicious! I think it's well worth your money, as you can add as many toppings as you'd like. The quantity they give you is pretty big too.
Jaimie R.
Rossford, OH
Seriously can not give this place enough +++++'s. This is the yummiest restaurant ever. Such good product too! Never question what it is I'm eating. Go there once a week.
Janae P.
Arlington, VA
I am not a big fan of Mexican Food but this stuff is so good. I am in love with chipotle and what they have to offer. I would recommend to anyone who has never tried it.
Jennifer R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The first time I tried chipotle I'll admit that I was not impressed but I decided to give it a second try and have been addicted ever since! The steak is delicious here.
Kennedy H.
Chipotle has a special place in my heart. I love how fresh everything is, not to mention delicious! I have had just about everything on the menu and nothing disappoints!
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
My family loves Chipotle. My son requests to go here several times a week! My favorite food is the chicken tacos. My kids and husband love the chicken bowls or burritos!
Nikki k.
Saint Clairsville, OH
They use fresh food, and fast service. I love when food is prepared in front of me. Can't wait till they build one near me, I travel an hour when I get the craving for one
Aria H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the simple menu, easy to order and fast friendly service. many people don't think to ask about tortillas (especially non lard eaters) but this place is safe!!!
Taylor S.
Chipotle's salad dressing is the best! I love a nice chicken salad with the dressing all over. It's a little pricey, but you will always leave full. Definitely an A.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill