Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Melanie N.
Milwaukee, WI
When you don't have time to go to sit down but want a great burrito you should stop at Chipotle! There food is always made fresh, and has the best seasoning to their meat.
Julie C.
I love chipotles made to order food. My favorite is the burrito bowl half chicken, half steak. Try it, it's amazing. The staff is always friendly, the food always yummy.
David M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
By far the best burrito you can get - mix the Barbacoa with Chicken makes the best combo in my eyes. So many combinations you can choose from though - even a TOFU one now.
Catie D.
Salisbury, MD
I love chipotle! if i could i would eat here everyday! i want to bring my boyfriend with me and my family. But id probably bring everyone because its such a good restaurant
Tania O.
Fairfield, CA
I love their burrito bowl. My favorite is their spicy red sauce and guacamole. I could literally eat chipotle for the rest of my life!! I didn't even mention the flavors..
Nadine N.
I have never been disappointed by chipotle; I love the fact that it's enough of a "fast-food" place that you can grab a quick bite, but not so much that it's distasteful.
Rebecca J.
Fort Pierce, FL
Delicious food, love the atmosphere, all around good place to eat. I find a burrito/side of chips to be a bit too much food, often split with a friend and leave satisfied.
mary n.
Orange, CA
At first I didn't really like it. But the more I ate, the more it grew on me. Its pretty healthy and loaded with protein. Its fast, and there's one almost everywhere I go.
Chrissy C.
Leesburg, VA
I really like the food and preparation, however, the service isn't always the best. They don't want to take the time to listen, they just want to push you through the line.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga
I only had it once but it was then that I realized I was in love. It will blow your mind in every way and all you can do is sit there and taste happiness. It's wonderful. Eat it, and enjoy. You'll just want more.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill