Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Anthony L.
Hialeah, FL
I love a good burrito. Best part is that you get to choose what yo want and all the ingredients are fresh and delicious. Overall its a great place and i enjoy the quantity.
Lana a.
Not a bad place. everything is right in front of you, so a quick Mexican fast food place with fairly fresh items, and a bit on a pricey end considering its a fast food place.
Katrina N.
Laurel, MD
You can't go wrong with Chipotle's. I love that you can get a bowl with just salad and all those great fresh toppings as if you are eating a burrito but healthier and lighter.
heather a.
Philadelphia, PA
YUM! I go here every once in a while first time i went these i got all simple stuff next time i went i changed it up. best thing is the guc! totally worth the extra it costs.
Amanda J.
Lexington, KY
SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! I get the burrito bowl and it is PACKED with ingredients! yummmmmm. Although the one i went to in Lexington, ky was a bit dirty, it was still delicious
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
Super convenient and quick. They give you so much food, I usually have enough for 2 meals, so it's a great deal. Everything tastes so fresh and everything is super delicious.
Jamie Q.
Hazelwood, MO
I love Chipotle because you don't often get to get a healthy meal that taste this good. It feels you up but doesn't make u feel heavy. I just wish there was one closer to me.
Rhodesia J.
Inglewood, CA
I love this place! I love the organic and fresh food! I enjoy the options to have brown rice and black, pinto, or white beans! Fresh and delicious! Must try the margaritas!
Jenice M.
Chino Hills, CA
Chipotle is so good!! Every time i come here it always ruined my diet because of the good food here! I tried Chipotle in our town here in Chino Hills, the place is nice also.
David M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
By far the best burrito you can get - mix the Barbacoa with Chicken makes the best combo in my eyes. So many combinations you can choose from though - even a TOFU one now.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill