Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chrissy C.
Leesburg, VA
I really like the food and preparation, however, the service isn't always the best. They don't want to take the time to listen, they just want to push you through the line.
Rebecca J.
Fort Pierce, FL
Delicious food, love the atmosphere, all around good place to eat. I find a burrito/side of chips to be a bit too much food, often split with a friend and leave satisfied.
Tania O.
Fairfield, CA
I love their burrito bowl. My favorite is their spicy red sauce and guacamole. I could literally eat chipotle for the rest of my life!! I didn't even mention the flavors..
mary n.
Orange, CA
At first I didn't really like it. But the more I ate, the more it grew on me. Its pretty healthy and loaded with protein. Its fast, and there's one almost everywhere I go.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga
I only had it once but it was then that I realized I was in love. It will blow your mind in every way and all you can do is sit there and taste happiness. It's wonderful. Eat it, and enjoy. You'll just want more.
Samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
I am addicted to their burritos. The tate of them is definitely fresh and you can watch them make it right in front of you! The employees are so nice and friendly too. I absolutely enjoy coming here.
Jennifer R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The first time I tried chipotle I'll admit that I was not impressed but I decided to give it a second try and have been addicted ever since! The steak is delicious here.
Janae P.
Arlington, VA
I am not a big fan of Mexican Food but this stuff is so good. I am in love with chipotle and what they have to offer. I would recommend to anyone who has never tried it.
Nikki k.
Saint Clairsville, OH
They use fresh food, and fast service. I love when food is prepared in front of me. Can't wait till they build one near me, I travel an hour when I get the craving for one
Catherine C.
East Lansing, MI
I love the food here. It's so delicious! I think it's well worth your money, as you can add as many toppings as you'd like. The quantity they give you is pretty big too.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?