Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Bern l.
I love Chipotle!!!! Chicken on rice with extra cheese please. I love their chips. It has a hint of lime in it. I also like the ability to order online and cut through the busy lines. :)
Breanna B.
Monroe , LA
Very good I love hot and spicy food. People who usually don't care for hot or spicy food would not like it. Its a new experience to those who never tried hot or spicy food but I love it. A must try.
Olivia Z.
I recently tried chipotle Mexican grill and I fell in love with the place everything is just delicious and totally worth the money I would recommend chipotle to anyone it's just that good
serap o.
Buffalo, NY
I love mexican foods and Chipotle is my favorite. I love taste and price but it is usually so noisy and not organized. And last one, I wish they had something as a low-carb diet option.
ashley g.
Whenever I am near a Chipotle I have to eat there! I don't live near one so it's a yummy special treat. They have huge burritos that I can never eat in one sitting and it's affordable.
Kendra K.
Idaho Falls, ID
I miss having it every chance that I get, but the food is delicious. I always get the burritos and tacos every time I go. Every time I go, where ever I'm at, I get great service as well.
Joe F.
Royal Oak , MI
I love it so much! i watched a documentary about it on Netflix while eating a burrito. Writing and thinking about it right now is making my mouth water... I'm gonna go to Chipotle.
Brittany W.
Annapolis, MD
Although its not the healthiest of options, its so yummy! You get a lot of food for your money but the amount of calories you intake is not so great. I enjoy itas a once in a while treat
Katie B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHIPOTLE!! i always get the burrito bowl, and the chips.. the guacamole is always great when i go, and their rice is amazing too, always happy and excited to go back.
Kristen H.
Hayward , CA
Maybe I'm picky because we have Soo many good Mexican food places that I just can't consider chipotle at all. Besides that, i hate their rice. The lime rice thing that do, not for me.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?