Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
stacy g.
This place is the absolute best! i can literally eat this everyday and not feel guilty about it because they have healthy choices. Quick , friendly service and great food. What more can you ask for
Callie P.
Homeworth, OH
Anytime my family and i go out to eat we always find ourselves at Chipotle! They have great food and always provide amazing service! Their chips and salsa are my favorite!
Jeannie S.
I sometimes enjoy coming here. I like that fact that you can add whatever you want. I usually order a burrito bowl. It can be a bit pricey and also sometimes the workers tend to skimp on meat.
Maggie G.
I asked for the least spicy meat available. They had told me chicken was not spicy at all. When I tried it, my tongue was on fire! if you don't like spicy foods, then this place is not for you.
Tina H.
Churubusco, IN
I love the food here! The salad is my favorite especially with the chipotle dressing!! The guacamole and chips are good too. Also it is worth the price just because the amount of food you get!
Jill R.
Bel Air, MD
Delicious! Definitely my favorite place to stop after work when I don't feel like cooking dinner. There can be some really long lines sometimes, but it's worth the wait.
Jessica U.
Ruffin, NC
Chipotle is the main reason I eat rice now. The food is excellent. Service is fast and friendly. The price for the product is beyond what you can expect from other restaurants of the same type.
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
You have to try this place at least once. Great place to grab bites and hang with friends. Every entree has a very unique blend to it. Everything is great on their menu.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a huge fan. I am a junk food junkie and I prefer chips and cheese. I had a burrito bowl on my visit, and it was great. I just prefer a little extra for my meals.
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
Chipotle is pretty great food, I don't like that they charge extra for the guacamole and they don't have as many toppings as I would like, but the service is great and the food is pretty tasty.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill