Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kim N.
Rowlett, TX
I love their steak burritos. the meat is seasoned well. you can add what ever you want, the lime rice is amazing. and I love the chips. I usually can only eat about half of the burrito.
Jessica V.
Winter haven, Fl
Hmm, I haven't ate here but my sister has and she likes it, idk maybe I need to give it a shot, even though I don't think the food looks all that good like people say.
Meagan H.
San Antonio, TX
I don't know what my deal w/ Chipotle is but I'm in love and have been for yeas. I could seriously eat it every day and not feel like I'm having the same meal cuz I can always change it up.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
While Chipotle isn't exactly my first option for mexican food, it is my go-to for fast food that is a little more humanely sourced. Their portions are decent, but the lines are always insane!
Samantha K.
Johnson City, NY
I love CHIPOLTE!!! I used to only be able to get the grilled chicken and black bean salsa with white rice when visiting family in OHIO, but they are in our area now and I am due for a visit!
Dawn V.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't even know where to begin, I actually go to the local Chipotle 3 times a week I can't get enough of it! There isn't one bad thing I can say about this place. A+
Ava W.
Tucson, AZ
Love the fresh taste of Chipotle. The only problem is that the people making the burrito will put too much sour cream on it even if I say 'little bit'. But recommend if you've never been!!
Jessica D.
Conneautville, PA
I basically order the same thing every time I go to Chipotle but it is so delicious every time. I always order a burrito bowl and have half then and save the other half for lunch the next day.
Jake P.
Waltham, MA
I really enjoy the burrito's they are very filling a worked great for my half hour break at work. My only issue was that sometimes the lines got pretty long and it took a while to get my food.
Dassah C.
Ames, IA
It beats Taco Bell and any other fast food service restaurant by a million. Service is good and food is great quality. My family goes there at least once a week. It's tasty and super healthy!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?