Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Love, love, love chipotles!! One of our fave "fast food" places. Only wish the kids would eat it too, because then we would go more often! Burrito bowl is what I always get!
Lyndsie R.
Fillmore, CA
I love Chipotle! The prices are great, and the food is delicious! I also love that the menu is pretty simple so it is always easy to decide exactly what you want to order.
Kathryn S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Their burritos are not soggy. They don't stirfry the vegetables into oblivion. Tasty salsas! Overall, if you're looking for a fast lunch with quality ingredients, this is a great place to stop.
Sasha J.
Providence, RI
I always get a chicken burrito when I come here. I get the white rice, chicken, shredded cheese and sour cream everytime. On rare occasions I will get the bowl version of my regular meal. The staff are always really nice and every so often they'll offer free chips to go with your meal.
Llecenia P.
I love Mexican food and chipotle is no exception. I have chipotle around the block from school I go there at least once a week. It's a little pricey but the bowl is full.
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
Love it! The guacamole is to die for, same with the corn salsa. My single complaint is the lack of non spicy meat options, so he forewarned if you don't handle spice well!
Darcy R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this fast food chain the food is cooked fresh the rice is always cooked to perfection n you have a variety of nest choices if your s vegetarian you can still have s wholesome meal
Danielle N.
Yummy, fresh! I like the fact that you can choose your ingredients and It's made right in front of you. It's nice that even a veggie burrito can still have lots of flavor.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Wonderful fresh food and a great alternative to traditional fast food. There's a wide variety of ingredients to chose from. You can have a burrito, taco or a burrito bowl.
Chelsea D.
Ellsworth, ME
Very cheap and quite delicious. I love Chipotle and all the different combinations you can create. Very yummy, just can't eat every day because of the high calories you stuff into the wraps. YUMMY
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill