Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Evelyn  H.
I absolutely love Chipotle. If you do not get the guac you are not living your life right. This place makes me feel good about fast food because they use fresh ingredients.
Sarah M.
College Park, MD
I love chipotle. Everyone that I take there ends up loving it. It is the go to for all of my friends and family. I cant think of anyone that hasn't tried it then loved it. It has a flavor for everyone.
Callie P.
Homeworth, OH
Anytime my family and i go out to eat we always find ourselves at Chipotle! They have great food and always provide amazing service! Their chips and salsa are my favorite!
Julie S.
Montebello, CA
I've been here a couple of times and its edible. I do like the fact that they implement some of the mexican style food in it , such as barbaroa, but wish they had more flavor like Mexican food does.
stacy g.
This place is the absolute best! i can literally eat this everyday and not feel guilty about it because they have healthy choices. Quick , friendly service and great food. What more can you ask for
Sasha J.
Providence, RI
I always get a chicken burrito when I come here. I get the white rice, chicken, shredded cheese and sour cream everytime. On rare occasions I will get the bowl version of my regular meal. The staff are always really nice and every so often they'll offer free chips to go with your meal.
Tammy P.
Woodville, OH
I love that they offer a fresh alternative for fast food - my husband and I will often get a "bowl" and share it with some fresh chips and guacamole! Nice healthy alternative for a busy schedule!
Lyndsie R.
Fillmore, CA
I love Chipotle! The prices are great, and the food is delicious! I also love that the menu is pretty simple so it is always easy to decide exactly what you want to order.
Llecenia P.
I love Mexican food and chipotle is no exception. I have chipotle around the block from school I go there at least once a week. It's a little pricey but the bowl is full.
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
Love it! The guacamole is to die for, same with the corn salsa. My single complaint is the lack of non spicy meat options, so he forewarned if you don't handle spice well!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?