Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shawnna M.
Cheshire, CT
You can't beat the fact that they're fighting the war on GMO's. My whole family loves this place and they offer some great options. A truly great company I love to support for standing up and fighting!
Christina B.
Warren, Mi
Love love love.... Mexican is my favorite... really if l you put cheese on anything and I'm in love! The burritos are huge! Enough to share. Only issue might be the mess you make but the food is so good!
Tiffany B.
The food at Chipotle is great, the chicken bowl with the brown rice is delicious! My daughter love the chicken taco soft shell kit. The chips with the medium salsa is a must have with your meal as well.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Another casual dining favorite. Food is excellent and consistent from location to location. I normally get a chicken bowl. However, I have never been disappointed with any menu selection. Stores are clean
Taelynne G.
San Angelo, TX
Chipotle is one of my favorite restaurants, I love the fresh vegetables and the variety of options! The price is reasonable and I definitely recommend the burrito bowl if you want to save some calories!
Allie R.
Chipotle is awesome. There is an option for everyone and it is consistently tasty and filling. You can get in a full balanced meal that you watch be made right in front of your eyes. Fast and fantastic.
Amy S.
Corning, NY
Chipotle is one of my favorites. I love that you can double wrap your burrito, add fresh cilantro at no extra charge, and if you're just looking for a small bite or snack there are single taco options.
Natasia L.
Lexington, KY
Chipotle tastes amazing ! The ingredients are so fresh and taste better than any other fast food restaurant. I love that they will soon be selling a tofu product. Can't wait ! I could eat it every day !
Veronica B.
Staten Island, NY
Chipotle is a wonderful restaurant. Despite its status as fast casual, it is truly sooo much more. Corporate responsibilty is growing, thanks to companies like chipotle, and its food isn't bad either!
Alexis R.
This place is so good! I have yet to go when the food was not good. You can get whatever you want, and it all tastes delicious!! Definitely a huge fan and I love going here!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?