Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Cian M.
I swear the more I eat chipotle the more I like it. I don't know how it's so wonderful, but it is . . . every time. Guac really shouldn't cost an extra two dollars though, but whatever I get it anyways.
Sveta O.
Sacramento, CA
The best place to get "fast food" its really quick and when eating it I don't feel like i am putting horrible stuff into my body. Its really healthy and I love it and will never get tired of eating there.
Arianna H.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite restaurants of all time! There guacamole is some of the best ever! My only complaint would be about the chips! They are always stale and gross! Other than that i love Chipotle.
Natasia L.
Lexington, KY
Chipotle tastes amazing ! The ingredients are so fresh and taste better than any other fast food restaurant. I love that they will soon be selling a tofu product. Can't wait ! I could eat it every day !
Christina B.
Warren, Mi
Love love love.... Mexican is my favorite... really if l you put cheese on anything and I'm in love! The burritos are huge! Enough to share. Only issue might be the mess you make but the food is so good!
Tiffany B.
The food at Chipotle is great, the chicken bowl with the brown rice is delicious! My daughter love the chicken taco soft shell kit. The chips with the medium salsa is a must have with your meal as well.
Justice L.
Laurel, MD
Love me some chipotle. Me and all my sisters are hooked on it. I'm even planning on having it catered at my sweet 16 party this year. Chipotle is the boom digity and if you haven't tried it you need too.
Ana O.
Lemoore, CA
Chipotle's is delicious! The burritos are amazing. It can contain a lot of calories but its so worth it, their sald bowl is as delicious, and has fewer calories! Every visit to Chipotle's has been great!
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
I absolutely love this place. I always get a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side. The portion is so large that I have to share every time! I always come here with my buds.
Amy S.
Corning, NY
Chipotle is one of my favorites. I love that you can double wrap your burrito, add fresh cilantro at no extra charge, and if you're just looking for a small bite or snack there are single taco options.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?