Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Savannah N.
River Ridge, LA
I can never get enough of Chipotle. If I don't have Chipotle at least once a week then it is not a good week. All of their food is delicious and freshly made. I would recommend it to anyone who likes good food!
olivia k.
Schiller Park, IL
This resturant is amazing i love their food when i lived in my old town were i went to high school i went to chipotle ever week cause their food is good and since i love spicy food.
Erin M.
I can't eat here all the time, but Chipotle is one of the only chain restaurants I ever "have a taste for." I usually get a bowl, unless I know I won't be eating the rest of the day. Then I'll get a burrito! :)
Milly M.
Anaheim
You can't go wrong with anything you order at Chipotle. The burritos, tacos, and salads its all good. You get to decide what you want on it. The food is always fresh and yummy!
Kayla P.
The first time I had it, I wasn't a fan, but it was still new to me. I had it again just recently and I'm happy to say that I'm on board the Chipotle train thanks to my boyfriend!
Amy F.
Salisbury, MD
I can get my bowl with chips and guac for just $10 and that lasts me for 2 meals. $5 a meal for take-out is pretty good. Delicious food and so fast! They can clear a line to the door in less than 5 minutes.
Julia B.
Vienna, VA
I love how you can watch your food being cooked and served to you in a very efficient manner. food is very expensive for the quality you receive. I trust chipotle that their food comes from organic sources
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
I love this quick restaurant for two reasons, the food is great and it is organic! Its a great place to stop and grab dinner in a hurry without feeling like you ruined your diet.
Jessica C.
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat. I can always count of great, fresh food when I go. Even whe there is a long line I can expect for it to go faster than other places.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am always satisfied with Chipotle. The food is delicious and fresh and leaves me satisfied. Employees are nice. And the prices are comparable to fast food. I will choose
Chipotle anytime it's an option.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?