Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
olivia k.
Schiller Park, IL
This resturant is amazing i love their food when i lived in my old town were i went to high school i went to chipotle ever week cause their food is good and since i love spicy food.
Erin M.
I can't eat here all the time, but Chipotle is one of the only chain restaurants I ever "have a taste for." I usually get a bowl, unless I know I won't be eating the rest of the day. Then I'll get a burrito! :)
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
I've never seen the line not wrapped around the building. Their food is delicious & fairly cheap, but I wouldn't get it if I couldn't order ahead to pick up. & the guac is amazing!
Jenny N.
The ingredients are fresh which I love, but wish they had a few more ingredient and sauce options. I do really enjoy it, but for the price you pay, I wish you had some more options.
Tiffany S.
College Sta, TX
I love Chipotle! Their food is always great! Everything is always fresh and flavorful. I love that I can customize my meal. I wish they would include chips with the meal though.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
I love their burrito bowls. Their steak is always yummy. They have more flavor than their competitor. My bf just complains they don't have melted cheese, but it doesn't bother me.
Haley M.
Charleston, WV
A healthy alternative compared to other fast food restaurants, such as McDonald's, etc. Very affordable--especially considering one serving could feed a few people! Very satisfying.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
I love this quick restaurant for two reasons, the food is great and it is organic! Its a great place to stop and grab dinner in a hurry without feeling like you ruined your diet.
Jessica C.
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat. I can always count of great, fresh food when I go. Even whe there is a long line I can expect for it to go faster than other places.
Amy F.
Salisbury, MD
I can get my bowl with chips and guac for just $10 and that lasts me for 2 meals. $5 a meal for take-out is pretty good. Delicious food and so fast! They can clear a line to the door in less than 5 minutes.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?