Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Daphney D.
Walking distance from my house therefore I'm there pretty often with friends. HUGE portions, able to split for lunch/dinner or with a friend. many options to choose from, great value.
Ragehound X.
This food is like a friend patting you on the shoulder and saying "It's going to be ok" before giving you a warm burrito hug and a soft tequila kiss on the cheek.
Christian M.
Rialto, CA
I absolutely love chipotle! They give you a variety of meats and different toppings to add onto your meal! The portion size is so big, I always say paying for one meal at chipotle is enough for two! I get so full!
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love Chipotle! It is hard to find a fast casual restaurant that serves up healthy food. My favorite menu item is the burrito bowl with chicken, brown rice, black beans, guacamole, jalapeños, and lettuce. Delish!
jessica d.
Brooklyn, NY
Good, fresh ingredients, great pricing. I love the patron margarita and i love that you can pretty much create your perfect meal. i eat there more than i should.
Erikka H.
Delran, NJ
One of my favorite places to eat! Downside is that I ONLY like their burrito bowl. Also don't care that they are never consistent with the amount of things that are put into the bowl.
Lauryn W.
San Diego, CA
Oh my gosh chipotle is my life!! I loved this place before all the hype. its a healthy alternative for Mexican in stead of chowing down on some carne asada fries
Robert B.
Portland, ME
I am always glad to go to Chipotle. I have frequent business lunches at one near my home. The food is always fresh and even when the line is long it moves quickly.
Kelli D.
Santee, CA
I always go to Chipotle in case I want a burrito. Always delicious and worth the price! Their chips have a lime salt taste which is amazing with their guacamole!
Keresull L.
I love the burrito bowls with white rice, both chicken and steak with pinto beans, lettuce, sour cream, and mild sauce. I was eating here every week and had to lay off for awhile because it can get a bit pricey.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?