Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
I hated Chipotle when I ate there. I had a horrible experience and it made me sick. And this is coming from someone who LOVES mexican food. I won't eat there again.
Edith R.
Lynwood, CA
I could have Chipotle every day and still stay within a 1200 calories/day diet. I usally get the half chicken/half steak burrito bowl with black beans, no cheese and no guacamole, no chips. That's about 650 calories.
jessica d.
Brooklyn, NY
Good, fresh ingredients, great pricing. I love the patron margarita and i love that you can pretty much create your perfect meal. i eat there more than i should.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love Chipotle! It is hard to find a fast casual restaurant that serves up healthy food. My favorite menu item is the burrito bowl with chicken, brown rice, black beans, guacamole, jalapeños, and lettuce. Delish!
Edgar H.
Morristown, NJ
The new sofritas protein option is phenomenal. It is probably the best tasting vegetarian option available at any fast food restaurant. I'm not a vegetarian and now almsot always opt for the sofritas at Chiptle.
Robert B.
Portland, ME
I am always glad to go to Chipotle. I have frequent business lunches at one near my home. The food is always fresh and even when the line is long it moves quickly.
Elizabeth F.
Dubuque, IA
I love the fact that they pride themselves in providing fresh local ingredients. They also insure that the animals are living cruelty free. Love there business model not to mention the wonderfully delicious food!
Ragehound X.
This food is like a friend patting you on the shoulder and saying "It's going to be ok" before giving you a warm burrito hug and a soft tequila kiss on the cheek.
Kelli D.
Santee, CA
I always go to Chipotle in case I want a burrito. Always delicious and worth the price! Their chips have a lime salt taste which is amazing with their guacamole!
Amberly L.
I love how healthy, organic and natural their stuff is. I always order the kids taco kit because it's just the right amount of food and really delicious and fresh!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?