Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Michelle C.
San Francisco, CA
I love chipotle. I always eat this for lunch at work. The layout is like subway and you get to pick what you want in your meal. It is healthier than a lot of places.
Millie L.
Waco, TX
I eat Chipotle several times a month and crave it even more than that. The service is always speedy, efficient, and polite. I love watching my meal made before my eyes! The ingredients are always fresh and very tasty.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
Chipotle is good for a quick lunch when I am in a hurry but, living in San Francisco, I have access to amazing burritos and other items that are much more authentic.
Jen A.
My family loves chiptole, the food is great and inexpensive. Great alternative to other fast food places. The customer service at the place we go to is always great.
Danielle A.
Rowlett, TX
I love Chipotle. Although your meal can basically be your entire calorie allotment for the day, the ingredients are good for you and a great source of fiber and protein. I feel healthy and I always leave feeling full.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
I don't find any product there that isn't hot. It is too spicy. I don't know how people can deal with the hotness of the food. You need a lot of water. I am not a fan of this restaurant.
Brittany F.
I love the burrito bowls. However, they do not love me or my friends. Too many onions give me terrible breath after. Not to mention, it kills my stomach. It makes my friends burp...which is not the most pleasant either.
Jennifer P.
El Paso, TX
Chipotle Mexican Grill is delicious and a great alternative to typical fast food. Not a huge menu but everything on the menu can be be made to order with any combination of your choice.
Mario A.
Eastvale , Ca
The food is really mediocre. I'd rather find a nice taco spot around my neighborhood to go to then come here. It does have really quick service but the music is always too loud and the workers don't speak loud enough.
Sonja S.
North Attleboro, MA
When I'm going to cheat on my diet, Chipotle is my number one choice! I have never finished a burrito, but all the ingredients are always delicious and the chips and guacamole are amazing! Love the burrito bowls too!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill