Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ronda A.
Lathrop , Ca
I love the bowls and the chicken tacos. Chips and salsa are good as well. The meat in the bowls have an awesome flavor. I also love the fact that you can add whatever you want to tacos or burritos, pile on the salsa.
Tiffany C.
San Jose, CA
I must say I love my steak bowls from Chipotle but paying around $8 is just a little too much for me. However, whenever I do go, I really enjoy the food I get. + it's usually good for two meals since I can't finish!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
My husband LOVES chipotle, but I'm not so convinced. it's ok, not bad not overly irresistable. the flavor is there, but the quality is not that great. the chicken has gristle every time.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN
Love me my Chipotle! I always have extra to take home which for me is a plus. There food is good and healthy. Portions are huge! Although I wish they had a true taco bowl like a baked one
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH
I like that you can choose what you would like and the food is really good. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Its something that I enjoy getting from time to time, but the price makes it a once a month or so visit.
rashelle v.
For being a fast food place it's super clean an always fresh! I love going when I have time .we only have a few close so it's a hit or miss how busy the place gets.
Dakota M.
Marysville, OH
Always fresh and delicious ingredients used in their products. Such a frequent visitor that the people who work there know my order when I walk through the door, and they hook me up with cheaper meals and free drinks.
Sonja S.
North Attleboro, MA
When I'm going to cheat on my diet, Chipotle is my number one choice! I have never finished a burrito, but all the ingredients are always delicious and the chips and guacamole are amazing! Love the burrito bowls too!
Amber O.
Delaware, OH
I love chipolte. We always try to make healthy choices and even though chipolte tastes like it shouldn't be healthy. It is! They always have fresh product and their staff is friendly!!
Chips and salsa are amazing
Brooke L.
Long Beach, CA
I loved their food, and it fills you up. My only negative is that it seems that the workers rush you to decide on what you want, sometimes they will pass your food along before you tell them everything you want on it
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?