Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Millie L.
Waco, TX
I eat Chipotle several times a month and crave it even more than that. The service is always speedy, efficient, and polite. I love watching my meal made before my eyes! The ingredients are always fresh and very tasty.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
Gluten free and vegan easy food! I love that so so so much! I love the food it is always fresh. Also I can get double rice and double beans which is so so so yummy.
Britney S.
Great customer service, love all the options. A much healthier alternative to the other convenience options. Always get the burrito bowl with chicken, rice, and black beans. Obsessed.
Jennifer P.
El Paso, TX
Chipotle Mexican Grill is delicious and a great alternative to typical fast food. Not a huge menu but everything on the menu can be be made to order with any combination of your choice.
Ronda A.
Lathrop , Ca
I love the bowls and the chicken tacos. Chips and salsa are good as well. The meat in the bowls have an awesome flavor. I also love the fact that you can add whatever you want to tacos or burritos, pile on the salsa.
April M.
There food is always fresh and never have I had a bad burrito bowl! The food is super good and worth the cost. Always am happy leaving on a full stomach from here!
Alyssa W.
One of the few fast(ish) food restaurants I can eat at without feeling totally guilty. Love that they use fresh, local ingredients and cook everything from scratch. The food is delicious too - especially the guac!
Susan G.
Lake Wales, FL
Never been a fan of Mexican food (Taco Bell not included lol), but this place rocks. My husband took me here once, & I was hooked. Great prices & the food quality is even better. You definitely won't leave hungry!!!
Mario A.
Eastvale , Ca
The food is really mediocre. I'd rather find a nice taco spot around my neighborhood to go to then come here. It does have really quick service but the music is always too loud and the workers don't speak loud enough.
rashelle v.
For being a fast food place it's super clean an always fresh! I love going when I have time .we only have a few close so it's a hit or miss how busy the place gets.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?