Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Margarita S.
Chowchilla, CA
I really like chipotle food. my favorite is their chips. I was so impressed by the quality of their food that i started working there. i highly recommend eating here.
Deanne G.
Channelview, TX
I love chipotle! The portion size is more than enough. I always have left overs. The guacamole is delish! I always get a veggie bowl so I don't have to pay extra for guac ;) I would recommend this place to any and everyone!
Ari L.
Downey, CA
I freaking love chipotle, i don't care how long the line is during lunch hour ill wait because its so good haha. i always get the chicken bowl with mild salsa and corn!
Sophie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Chipotle is DELICIOUS! If you're ever craving Mexican food, this is the place to go. It's affordable, and quick. The quality is much better than most fast food places and you get all your nutrients- protein, veggies, etc.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Had the chorizo at the Columbia University location at the end of last week. The line moved incredibly quickly. The food was delicious. It was a nice experience. Also like the frequent customer card that they are giving out now.
Kerri M.
This is the place to go. the key is to go right before the lunch time rush or right after or you'll wait in line forever, The staff is always very nice and of course the food is never old.
Julie R.
Rockford, IL
I am a loyal customer. On average my family goes once a week as our "night out" because it can get a little a pricey for a family of 3.
The burrito shells are always so soft and fresh and the toppings taste so fresh.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
This place is great for when you're REALLY hungry. It's a little pricey but considering all the food you get for it it's totally worth it! Love the burrito bowls :)
Jen A.
My family loves chiptole, the food is great and inexpensive. Great alternative to other fast food places. The customer service at the place we go to is always great.
Tatiana R.
Orlando, FL
For a fast food place, i love there food. They are very tasty, fresh and great service. The ones that i have been to are always clean which i can't say for a lot of other fast food places.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?