Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brittany B.
Orchard Park, NY
Chipotle is the only burrito place I will go to. I think Moes and Salsaritas are overrated and chipotle is the way to go. Only downside is no queso but that's because they're natural and healthier. So filling and worth it.
Jessica Z.
Mason , OH
Great value for the price. Always fresh and quick even though the lines are long. It is a healthier option than most other fast food joints. I love the babacoa and hot salsa.
melissa b.
Doylestown, PA
Chipotle is a delicious and fast place to grab a meal. They are very catering towards vegetarians, and every item is customizable. The new sofritas (tofu) is an amazingly yummy veg option.
Brenda M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I loved Chipolte when I lived in Texas. Since I've moved back to the north I was very surprised on how different it was. The quality of the food was much better in Texas. It's affordable but I only go once and awhile now .
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Love chipotle! Have no complains about it. Love the different options it offers. Burrito bowls are my favorite. All healthy choices. Wish there was one where I lived!
Rebecca N.
Dunedin, FL
I love the bowls and the salads. They are basically the same but I like to pretend to eat healthy and have a chipotle "salad" the service is always fast and friendly.
Sarah S.
Portland, OR
I love Chipotle! It's so great to customize exactly what you want with all their options! Everything is super fresh and I feel really full and good when I eat there!
Michelle S.
Bayside, NY
My go to fast food chain. Whenever I'm in a rush, chipotle never disappoints. I always go with the usual chicken burrito bowl! It's the perfect balance of nutrition!!
Alejandra Y.
I like it that you can customize your plate and they have a good variety of add ons. Compared to other chains I think it is pretty affordable and the food tastes real.
JULIE S.
Minneapolis, MN
Chipotle makes tasty, fresh food that is sustainable and good value for the price. The burrito bowl is my fave. Great meats cooked to perfection and good, fresh veg.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?