Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alejandra Y.
I like it that you can customize your plate and they have a good variety of add ons. Compared to other chains I think it is pretty affordable and the food tastes real.
Karla C.
Farmers Branch, TX
I loveee this place. The quality of the food is great and the meal is filling. I always just ask for a water because I find that they rack the prices up on the drinks.
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
This place has absolutely the best quality food for on-the-go meals. Its spicy, flavorful, and filling and for a great price. I love getting the soft tacos for lunch!
Rebecca N.
Dunedin, FL
I love the bowls and the salads. They are basically the same but I like to pretend to eat healthy and have a chipotle "salad" the service is always fast and friendly.
Michelle S.
Bayside, NY
My go to fast food chain. Whenever I'm in a rush, chipotle never disappoints. I always go with the usual chicken burrito bowl! It's the perfect balance of nutrition!!
JULIE S.
Minneapolis, MN
Chipotle makes tasty, fresh food that is sustainable and good value for the price. The burrito bowl is my fave. Great meats cooked to perfection and good, fresh veg.
Deanne G.
Channelview, TX
I love chipotle! The portion size is more than enough. I always have left overs. The guacamole is delish! I always get a veggie bowl so I don't have to pay extra for guac ;) I would recommend this place to any and everyone!
Ari L.
Downey, CA
I freaking love chipotle, i don't care how long the line is during lunch hour ill wait because its so good haha. i always get the chicken bowl with mild salsa and corn!
Margarita S.
Chowchilla, CA
I really like chipotle food. my favorite is their chips. I was so impressed by the quality of their food that i started working there. i highly recommend eating here.
Julie R.
Rockford, IL
I am a loyal customer. On average my family goes once a week as our "night out" because it can get a little a pricey for a family of 3.
The burrito shells are always so soft and fresh and the toppings taste so fresh.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?