Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Chipotle is my favorite chain restaurant. The ingredients are fresh, good quality and harvested with care. It is a bit pricy on the fast food spectrum but you get what you pay for.
Simardeep S.
Gainesville, VA
The food is always delicious! My favorite mexican restaurant :) Just wish the employees listened to your order more. I go here a little too much seeing as it is across the street from my apartment
Ashley I.
Jersey City, NJ
Delicious, fresh food with plenty of options. Pretty reasonable price considering the amount of food they give you. I don't think I've ever finished a full chipotle bowl.
Lyla A.
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat. I love that they have fresh food and they get their produce from local places. You can taste that their product is fresh. Their guacamole is delicious!
Rima S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Yum. My favorite is their tacos. But the Rice bowl is a go-to for me when I'm in a rush. The portions are HUGE (for me) so I can eat half for lunch and half for dinner, hehe.
Jessica P.
Fontana , California
The food is very good. I always order the chicken salad bowl its very good. The only thing I don't like is that it's a bit pricey .... You. Should try one day its worth it. You will get full fast.
Jillian B.
Just tried for the 1st time no too long ago and loved it. the guacamole is the best and so are the chips. everything was tasty and really fresh. can't wait to go back again!
Matthew K.
Fishers, IN
I used to love the occasional burrito on those days when I wanted a really solid meal. Once I stopped eating meat, I frequented it less often but now the Sofritas option is a viable, delicious vegetarian option while out and about.
Helena C.
Watauga, TX
I eat at Chipotle at least once a week. I love that the ingredients are fresh, are grown locally and are organic. What's not to love. Delicious and good on the waistline.
Sara D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love their fresh products and continuing efforts to keep healthy products on the menu! Brown rice, antibiotic free meats, and working to be GMO free is very impressive.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill