Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Denise D.
Rankin, PA
I love Chipotle for lunch...the bowls are fantastic and you can choose whatever ingredients you would like to add. The vegetarian bowl with guac is my favorite. The bowls are so large that you get to take the rest home for dinner!
Bethany Y.
Chipotle is delicious, quick, and the restaurants are usually pretty clean. It can be unhealthy, depending on what you get, but the food is always fresh! Customer service is usually great as well.
demi w.
Hogansburg, NY
I've just recently started eating here, my first time eating here was this past Winter and now i make annul stops just about every other week to get there amazing chicken tacos. Serves is fast and i have never been disappointed.
Jessica R.
Garland , TX
Every time I have gone to Chipotle I have never been disappointed. Good food, good quality, family friendly and my kids love it too. All around perfection in my opinion.
Sara D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love their fresh products and continuing efforts to keep healthy products on the menu! Brown rice, antibiotic free meats, and working to be GMO free is very impressive.
Marlene M.
My husband used to work in Chipotle, and really it's a good fast food restaurant. I like it because everything is fresh and organic. The food is delicious, I RECOMMEND IT.
Matthew K.
Fishers, IN
I used to love the occasional burrito on those days when I wanted a really solid meal. Once I stopped eating meat, I frequented it less often but now the Sofritas option is a viable, delicious vegetarian option while out and about.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
If you love Mexican food as much as I do and want it on the go this is the place! It's delicious and filling, big portions (the definitely don't jip you), and it's good ingredients. They cook everything fresh and it's not expensive!
Kayla B.
I LOVE CHIPOTLE. The chips and guac are amazing and everything else on the menu. In my opinion they beat out their competitors by a long shot and its a bonus they have a food with integrity message.
Helena C.
Watauga, TX
I eat at Chipotle at least once a week. I love that the ingredients are fresh, are grown locally and are organic. What's not to love. Delicious and good on the waistline.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill