Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA
Chipotle has to be one of my favorite restaurants. Thy are generally fast forward with taking and preparing all customer orders as they come. This beautiful medley of peppers, rice, sour cream, and corn is a family favorite and we eat at Chipotle about 4 times a month!
Remy C.
I would marry this place. I began to get the vegetarian option because the chicken would typically upset my stomach. When I bite into my food, it's like fireworks go off and I'm on Cloud 9. Of course I can never finish it in one sitting, but it's nice to experience being on Cloud 9 again as I eat the leftovers at home.
Jamie K.
My family loves chipotle. it's a bit of a splurge for us but we really enjoy eating here. The food always taste good we love the selection. I also love that they try to source things locally if they can.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
I was late to jump on the chipotle train. I've first had their food maybe three years ago. But its definitely a delicious place. Somewhat makes you feel like your eating healthy. I always get the burrito bowl with chicken. Its amazing!
Leslie H.
Mm chipotle. I love this place. Their tortillas are amazing their feelings are delicious. I just wish I didn't have to pay extra for sour cream and guacamole. I could buy an entire tub of sour cream for what they want to charge me. But their burrito bowls are my favorite.
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this place! No GMOs, everything made fresh daily, how much better could it be? The food quality and portions is great and you never have to wait long in line to get your food. You also get it immediately after you order it because they make it right in front of you!
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I've experienced better. I have always found the ingredients to be dry and lacking flavor. I had the chicken burrito and it had skimpy meat portions and Qdoba's is better. I feel it is so overated.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
My husband and I love chipotle!! It isn't someplace I would eat all the time because they can be a little pricey, I still hate that guac is extra! That being said when we go the portions are huge and we are always full (I can't even finish mine). I would recommend to others.
Laiken M.
I will never eat/support this company again after their 9/11 ad. It was a disgrace and a mockery of the tragic event that happened on that day. Plus their food was never that good and it's overpriced
Amanda H.
I always enjoy going to Chipotle. The burritos are huge, and I can usually make them last for two meals. I love all the ingredients you can get inside, especially the queso. The chips are good, too. I would recommend Chipotle!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?