Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Chipotle is delicious, quick, and the restaurants are usually pretty clean. It can be unhealthy, depending on what you get, but the food is always fresh! Customer service is usually great as well.
I used to love the occasional burrito on those days when I wanted a really solid meal. Once I stopped eating meat, I frequented it less often but now the Sofritas option is a viable, delicious vegetarian option while out and about.
If you love Mexican food as much as I do and want it on the go this is the place! It's delicious and filling, big portions (the definitely don't jip you), and it's good ingredients. They cook everything fresh and it's not expensive!
I love Chipotle because they use "food with integrity", aka only sustainably grown and organic food. I really appreciate that about Chipotle. You don't have to sacrifice quality for a quick meal.
I eat at Chipotle at least once a week. I love that the ingredients are fresh, are grown locally and are organic. What's not to love. Delicious and good on the waistline.
My husband used to work in Chipotle, and really it's a good fast food restaurant. I like it because everything is fresh and organic. The food is delicious, I RECOMMEND IT.
I have been working at Chipotle full-time
one free meal
Short time expectations
don't always get full break
very busy all the time
My favorite place to eat out. I always order the veggie rice bowl and ask for double serving of their white rice. Love their gaucamole. Everything is so fresh and tasty!
The chicken bowl with guacamole and chips is my go-to order! It's delicious and healthier than other tex-mex restaurants. It's insanely fresh. The extra $$ spent on guac is definitely worth it!
I love Chipotle because their food is really high quality food for what you pay for. I love the large portions because I usually can split it into two meals for that day.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos