Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Bethany Y.
Chipotle is delicious, quick, and the restaurants are usually pretty clean. It can be unhealthy, depending on what you get, but the food is always fresh! Customer service is usually great as well.
Matthew K.
Fishers, IN
I used to love the occasional burrito on those days when I wanted a really solid meal. Once I stopped eating meat, I frequented it less often but now the Sofritas option is a viable, delicious vegetarian option while out and about.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
If you love Mexican food as much as I do and want it on the go this is the place! It's delicious and filling, big portions (the definitely don't jip you), and it's good ingredients. They cook everything fresh and it's not expensive!
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
I love Chipotle because they use "food with integrity", aka only sustainably grown and organic food. I really appreciate that about Chipotle. You don't have to sacrifice quality for a quick meal.
Helena C.
Watauga, TX
I eat at Chipotle at least once a week. I love that the ingredients are fresh, are grown locally and are organic. What's not to love. Delicious and good on the waistline.
Marlene M.
My husband used to work in Chipotle, and really it's a good fast food restaurant. I like it because everything is fresh and organic. The food is delicious, I RECOMMEND IT.
Jada H.
Columbia, SC

I have been working at Chipotle full-time
Pros
paid breaks
one free meal
good hours
fun environment
Cons
Short time expectations
don't always get full break
very busy all the time
AM m.
Shrewsbury, MA
My favorite place to eat out. I always order the veggie rice bowl and ask for double serving of their white rice. Love their gaucamole. Everything is so fresh and tasty!
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The chicken bowl with guacamole and chips is my go-to order! It's delicious and healthier than other tex-mex restaurants. It's insanely fresh. The extra $$ spent on guac is definitely worth it!
Kayla J.
Hamilton, OH
I love Chipotle because their food is really high quality food for what you pay for. I love the large portions because I usually can split it into two meals for that day.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?